Back to Projects
1st National Bank, Cicero
- A complete restoration of the original facility restoring it to its original classic design.
AUSL Chicago Academy
- Conversion of exisitng pool and locker room facilitys to new multi-use recreation space and updated accessible locker room areas.
American Enterprise Bank
- A new modern two story banking facility.
Central Federal Savings
- The renovation of an early 1900's bank and apartment complex into a new multi-use building, with banking and residential components.
Community Bank OPRF
- Working with CBORF, The Hezner corporation has worked on multiple projects spanning decades.
Deerfield Police Station
- Renovation of an existing police department to meet new programatic needs including accessible design requirements.
- Expansion of an existing public works facility to meet the increased demands.
Lincoln Park Savings Bank
- A continuation of a branch banking program in the Lincoln Park neighborhood.
MB Bank- Archer
- Continuation of a branch building program for the Garfield Ridge neighborhood.
MB Bank- Glenview
- An ambitious Interior tenant buildout incorporating a complex banking program within a 2500 square foot floor area.
MB Bank- Lombard
- A 2,600 square foot branch bank featuring creative marketing concepts.
MB Bank- Milwaukee Ave.
- A redevelopment of an existing facilty focusing on efficient planning and future site potential.
MB Bank- Pilsen
- Continuation of a branch building program for the Pilsen neighborhood.
Park Ave. Corporate Park
- Master Planning and development of a 17 acre site including the renovation and rehabilitation of an existing manufacturing facility.
The Northern Trust
- TNTB at their downtown campus.
Waukegan Savings & Loan- Golf Road
- Expansion and renovation of an existing facility to accommodate growing programatic needs.
Waukegan Savings & Loan- Green Bay Road
- A branch banking facility focused on creating a branding presence in the surrounding community.
© Copyright 2024 The Hezner Corporation - All Rights Reserved